May 6, 2014

06052014



Just a quick short update. 


It's May. 
Nothing much these days. 
The hours passed by quietly, and way too slowly than I wished them to be. 

Sleeping too late, waking up too late, sitting around feeling tired, reading a little, watching films and thinking about the future were pretty much all I did. 
My body's become rusty. 

I've decided to go to Taipei for uni. After all the applying and interviews, I still couldn't believe that I have actually stuck to my plan, my dream since years ago, to study languages. Am very excited to meet new people, learn new things in the beautiful city I love so much. Really can't wait for September. 

Lately I've started to do a lil writing. Currently working on a super short fanfic of Jelsa (the couple name of Jack from Rise of the Guardians and Elsa from Frozen). I don't think I have a plot. I never had plots, only feelings and actions jumbled together... It's what I'm weakest in. I hope I can finish it. 
And ugh I really need to polish my English. The yucky grammar and pale vocab. 

I wanna be productive and stop feeling bored and tired all the time. Looking for a job or perhaps gonna do some voluntary work. Might also go on a trip with a friend in July. 

Oh and there's this website ask.fm which I'm addicted to recently. Have been receiving some interesting questions. Come play if you want to, here's my URL: http://ask.fm/albescent , do leave me yours too if you feel like it.  :)

That's all for the update. 

Below are some moody meaningless cliches you can just ignore. 

Just some thoughts I don't want to forget. 


She tapped his shoulder and whispered with an Ocean accent, "you smell like home."

She caught a small dream in her hands, one with pale colours and the smell of rain. 

Two random sentences I wrote years ago. Literally they might mean nothing, but to me they meant a lot. 

I miss it how I used to have these random scenes and quiet stories popping out inside my head. I miss writing, even though I can't really do proper writing, if you know what I mean.

I lack creativity and logic and organising skills. All I have are these images in my head. The faces and expressions, the sound and voices, the temperature, the scenery, the dreams. They're all I have for now. 
And I'm really afraid to lose it, the "generator" for these images, for feelings. 
I hope I haven't. If I haven't, I hope I never will. 
If I have, I hope it'll come back.

Loud thoughts, pale words. Sometimes I'm crazily frustrated, sometimes I just accept it. It's a sweet despair, a fragile happiness.

No comments: